Wednesday, June 8

Soooooooooooo....considering I leave in less than 24 hours, I should be packed right?? Well, for those of y'all that know me you will not be surprised that I have not packed yet. I probably should be packing right now instead of blogging, but what are ya gonna do? It'll get done. When? How? We'll leave that for me to figure out.

Today was our last day of class, and sadly we proceeded without the NZ/Fiji group. They leave today in like an hour!!!! I have been talking to Kevin about it and he and everyone are sooo excited! I am so excited for them and wish I could be going on both trips! I know that they will have a blast on their tropical adventure, and I know that we will have an equal blast on our Mediterranean adventure!

Ok, so apparently the Jersey Shore cast is filming in Florence right now........!!!!! Umm, SCOREE! We will be there the same time as them! One of my friends is on a different photography trip in Italy right now and she saw the cast at a club a couple nights ago, and also saw them working at a place about 10 minutes from her hotel! Talk about star struck! I know the chances are slim, but I really hope that we get to catch a glimpse of some of the cast! I wonder how many guidos we will see in Italy....hopefully a minimal amount. I am going to retreat into my room and finish packing the mess that I have created....wish me luck. ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment